Business Unit: Ogilvy Public Relations
Department: Account Management
Location: Johannesburg, GP
Reports To: Production Director
The production manager is responsible for managing the production admin assistant and ensuring that at all times all jobs briefed into the division are delivered at the highest standard for all clients, within deadline and budget
OUTPUTS / KEY DELIVERABLES
- Opening job numbers and bags this is now part of the production admin assistant function)
- Typing up quotes ( admin assistant)
- Filing all relevant documents in job bags (admin assistant)
- Control orders ( PM to check orders generated by the administrator, cross check supplier quotes and check orders)
- Understands bookings and working with media (must be able to check a media schedule) companies
- Attend and coordinate billings meetings
- Checking and cross referencing suppliers invoices (admin assistant)
- Managing all billings for existing clients –the PA will do all the admin work and the production manager will ensure all jobs are billed timeously
- Liaise with finance for payment of suppliers
- Follow up all briefs – and updating relevant timing schedules and status reports
- Contacting suppliers and coordinating their involvement in the project (design through to print)
- Preparing cost estimates – collating competitive quotes from suppliers
- Preparations of time schedules
- Planning meetings / traffic
- Understands the financial planning standards
- Contribute to growth and performance as project and team leader
- Assist peers in problem solving, identifying alternative and creative ways of looking at issues
- Build strong relationships with client and ad value by being a convincing expert because of experience industry.
- Be a skillful collaborator working with different skilled experts to deliver client requirements.
- Have good negotiating skills with suppliers.
Ogilvy & Mather South Africa is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, colour, creed, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, citizenship, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, sexual orientation or because of gender identity or expression.